Replacement Top Breather Filter
Wimmer Custom Cycle exclusively manufactures our own line of cleanable / reusable air filters. The replacement top breather filter is a direct replacement for all Wimmer Custom Cycle top breathers. This includes top breather(s) that are sold individually or have been purchased as part of our complete air cleaner kits.
Since Wimmer Custom Cycle’s air filters are manufactured from a cotton / polyester blend, they can be cleaned and re used. The cleaning process is fairly simple and requires no special products. The frequency of cleaning will depend on environmental factors and usage; a good rule of thumb would be once a year or every 15,000 miles. (More frequent cleaning may be necessary depending on environment)
Please follow the steps below for cleaning:
• Rinse air filter with water from the clean side out to remove large dirt particles
• Use mild dish detergent and allowing the air filter to soak for 15 minutes
• Gently swish the filter around in the soapy bath
• Rinse air filter with water from the clean side out to remove the remainder of dirt particles and to flush out all soap, repeat process until water flows clear
• Shake off excess water and allow the air filter to dry, DO NOT use compressed air
To learn more send us a message, or call us at (866) HOT CYCLE.
Please note that during the week of March 4, 2019 through March 8, 2019 we will be operating with a limited staff. Operations such as sales, technical support, and order fulfillment may be delayed during this time period.
We appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued business during this time period.
Normal operations will resume on March 11, 2019.